We know that each camping trip is something you will never forget. Most of the times camping trips are enjoyable but the worse thing is after placing your camp you realize you forgot several essential items back at your place because you didn’t use a camping checklist.
Probably more than anything else, inadequate planning will produce your camping travel discomforts. Use our website to make yourself the perfect planning for camping so you avoid all the things I’ve just told you.
Here you can find the complete camping checklist. Of course this camping checklist will vary from time to time depending on many factors such as : the ages of the campers, the season, the number of campers, type of camping, activities and so on.
We divided the camping checklist in main categories so it would be easier for you. Here it is:
General Camping Checklist
Camping Checklist : Shelter
Here is where you will do everything – sleep, eat or keep warm. Solution : You need a good tent that should
- be selected based on the number of persons that will stay on it
- have a ground tarp to keep the insects out
- include a canopy
- include a hand brush to clean inside.
Camping Checklist : Cooking
Your camping checklist should contain everything to have some agreeable outdoor food.
- campfire grill or barbecue grill
- salt, pepper, herbs and oil
- fire starters such as gas or charcoal
- few cups
- dish pan
- microfiber cloths
- cookware and bakeware
- kitchen instruments : can opener, bottle opener, corkscrew, spatula, knife, spoon, fork
- food containers
- aluminum foil
- mixing bowl
- chopping board
Individual Camping Checklist
- Camping Checklist : Sleeping / Bedding
- sleeping sack
- sleeping mats or air mattress
- repair kit for air mattress
- storage bags
- Camping Checklist : Hygienic essentials
- shower equipment (pump, water container, a pair of shoes)
- towels, soap, tooth brush, toothpaste
- shaving tools, deodorant
- toilet paper
- Camping Checklist : Clothing
You should take into consideration the weather and the activities.
- underclothes, socks
- boots, camp shoes
- shorts, pants and jeans
- t-shirts or polo shirts
- cap or hat
- clothes for sleeping
- clothes for swimming
- umbrella or rainwear
- laundry bag
- Camping Checklist : First aid
- You should buy a good aid kit and take it on all of your trips.
- Camping Checklist : Misc
- mp3 player or iPad
- camera with batteries
- bug spray
- cell phone
- duct tape
- fishing gear
- pen and paper
- sun block
- flashlight with batteries
- magnetic compass
- small camp chairs and table
- board and cards games, soccer balls, tennis equipment and others
Depending on the activities you have in plan for your camping trip this camping checklist can offer modifications.
Welcome to Survivehive Camping Checklist! Our mission is to help you plan your camping trips.
Whether you are going to a camping trip tomorrow or you plan go on a camping trip in the near future you should always make sure you have all the stuff you need.
We hope that our website will help you enjoy your camping trip!