Free survival gear!
Holy Tactical Tuesday!!! Free survival gear already? Who doesn’t love freebies?
Survivehive is a new website dedicated to providing how-to guides, reviews, discussion and knowledge to the survivalist, prepper, and outdoor community.
Our goal is to be a friendly place where the exchange of great ideas, goods, and knowledge can take place, all while providing a fun place to hangout with like-minded people.
Since we’re new we decided that in order to get the party started we’re going to kick it off with a little giveaway!
We will be giving away 2 prize packs to 2 lucky members!
Before we get to how you can win, let’s have a look at WHAT you can win!
The Grand Prize Winner will receive a prize package consisting of:
- A waterBOB Emergency Drinking Water Storage from Amazon (a $20 value)
The waterBOB is a water containment system that holds up to 100 gallons of fresh drinking water in virtually any bathtub in the event of an emergency. The waterBOB keeps water fresh and clean for drinking, cooking, washing and flushing. Water stored in an open bathtub, with dirt, soap film and exposure to debris will spoil and become useless. A hurricane, tropical storm, flood or storm surge can interrupt or even contaminate your water supply. It is during these conditions the waterBOB may be used for temporary water storage. Constructed of heavy duty plastic that is FDA compliant for food storage, the waterBOB keeps water fresh and clean for up to 12 weeks. The waterBOB is very easy to use. Simply lay the liner in any bathtub, attach the fill sock to the faucet and fill the bladder to capacity, which takes approximately 20-40 minutes. A siphon pump is included to easily dispense the water into jugs or pitchers.
- 1 year free Survivehive Hive Membership (a $10 value)
Increased Private Message Inbox size from 50 to 500
Advertisement free throughout the website
Access to the special Hive Member’s only VIP forum where “anything goes.”
The runner-up won’t leave empty handed!
They too will receive:
- 1 year free Survivehive Hive Membership! (a $10 value)
How to enter the giveaway:
Entering is a super easy 3 step process:
- Register for an account on Survivehive.
- Make a minimum of 5 quality, on-topic posts or topics on the forum. (at least one must be in the Introductions section.
*Each quality post is an entry into the sweepstakes. The more quality posts you make, the more chances you have to win!
- The winners will be randomly selected and announced 31 January 2014.
- Winners will be emailed at the email address they use for registration, and Private Messaged here on the forums.
- Winners will have 7 days from the drawing to claim their prize, or the prize will be forfeit.
- You must be a United States resident and at least 18 years old to enter.
- What constitutes a quality post?
This is tricky, but it will be at staff discretion whether a post is not of high enough quality. Helpful, descriptive posts are encouraged. Posts like “Great Idea!” are not quality posts. That said, full on how-to guides or articles are not expected. Just contribute to the thread! Use your better judgement.
- Can I create more than one account and post from both to increase my odds?
No. Not just no, but NO! We want to get Survivehive rolling, but not at the expense of integrity. Any attempts to increase odds OTHER than making more quality posts will result in the ban hammer.
- What if I win the Grand Prize, but don’t want to give you my mailing address?
I can respect that entirely. OPSEC is important! If this is the case I will swap the Grand Prize for an electronic Amazon gift card of equal value sent to your email address you used to register.
- I am a member of the Survivehive forum staff, or related to a Survivehive forum staff member. Can I enter?
No, sorry. You’re more than welcome here at Survivehive, and we would love for you to join us, but you are not eligible to win.
- Who covers shipping costs?
We (Survivehive) will cover shipping anywhere in the US or APO addresses.
- I have a different question, where can I ask?
Feel free to register and post in the comments below! I’d be glad to answer any questions and update this post.
- What’s to stop me from signing up, posting good posts, winning, then never showing up again?
I don’t know, Karma? I’m confident that the discussions here will be fruitful enough that this wont happen. Not to mention, you can’t leave… There’s zombies outside of here.
That’s it, there’s no catch. I just want people to come join and talk on the forums, and what better motivation to do that than winning free prepper gear?